Custom-made, No Ready-made Custom-made tailored gown in your own measurements
Size cha rt
around bust at fullest point.
around waist at smallest point. Let's start by tying a ribbon or piece of string around the natural waist, which would be around your torso at the smallest point. Leave the string in place while you do the rest of the measurements. You will need it for reference for some of the other measurements.
Measure above your breasts in the same manner as you measured across them.
Measure under your breasts in the same manner as you measured over them.
Nipple to nipple
bust point to bust point. Okay, technically, nipple to nipple.
around hips at fullest point, taking note of how far down from the waist that you are measuring.
Length of Should to bust:
from the top of your shoulder down to bust point (nipple).
Front Length Shoulder to Waist
Remember that point on your shoulder. Well use that again and measure from there OVER your bust straight down to the ribbon on your waist.
from waist to floor WITH your shoes on.
This measurement gives me the size of the sleeve hole that you are comfortable wearing. This measurement is entirely subjective and you can make it as deep or as tight as you are comfortable with.
Shoulder to Shoulder
Now from the edge of that shoulder socket, measure all the way over to the same point on the other shoulder along the back.
around neck loosely. You will not need this one unless your garment has a high neck and/or collar.
shoulder point to wrist arm bent.
around arm at fullest part of upper arm.
Upper arm length
Measure from outer shoulder down to elbow.
Length of armpit to elbow:
Measure from armpit to elbow.
Transaction Procedure Information
1. After your purchase, an invoice will be sent to you, also comes an email from us regarding to measurements instruction and more details. Please wait for the Invoice for the item you won before make payment.
2. Please send you measurements to us before or after your payment is made.
3. Please send us email with your PRECISE info of "Full Name", "Shipping Address" and "Telephone Numbers".
4. If payment is not sent within 7 days, you will be reported as a non-paying buyer. If you need more time to pay, please tell us& in advance.
Schedule for producing and shipping
1. Dress will start to be made and delivered only after payment has cleared and all the measurements and the color offered.
2. Usually, Custom-made Dresses can be finished within 15 days.
3. After dresses finished, Inspectors will check and even alter them.
4. Qualified dresses are delivered via DHL/TNT/EMS/UPS International Express Mail Service. And customer will be informed by Email at the same time.
Guarantee & Refund
We guarantee your 100\% satisfaction on all of our purchase. As an seller , our goals are your 100\% satisfaction, your repeat business and your positive feedback. If you have any problem with your purchase, please let us know immediately and give us a chance to resolve it to your satisfaction. Buyer can return the item within 7 days after receipt as long as the item is in the original condition when you received. Buyer has to pay roundtrip-shipping costs in this case.
2. Western Union.
3. Bank Transfer.
4. Money Gram.
5. Money Order.
6. Personal or Bank check (cheque)
100\% Satisfaction Guarantee Customer first service foremost